Friday, April 18, 2008

A private cutting

I took the kids back up to the playground this afternoon. I wanted to check out how everything looked now that the fence was finished. It is beautiful. There is so much room now for the kids to play but with the safety of secure boundaries.

With the alotted days having passed for the concrete to dry and make the playground thoroughly safe, we had our own private cutting of the caution tape. The kids loved pulling it off and having the freedom to climb all over their baby brother's gift to them. I am in awe of what is before me, of a God who cared enough about me to give me this place, enough to move in so many hearts to create it so quickly. It truly is beautiful, just like my boy Sully.



1 comment:

Red said...

How wonderful! It looks like such a fun place. We'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

Much love,
Red