Monday, February 11, 2008

Our Valentine

A memorial service will be held to celebrate the life of Sullivan Gage Anderson at 1:00p.m. on Thursday, February 14, 2008 at Trinity Presbyterian Church, 1600 Colonial Avenue, Norfolk, Virginia, 23517. In helping us to celebrate our little Valentine, we kindly ask you to come dressed in colors of joy and hope.

In lieu of flowers, we request donations be made to Sully's playground fund in care of Trinity Presbyterian Church at the above address or at www.sullysplayground.com.

5 comments:

Victoria said...

I'll definitely be contributing to Sully's play ground. Wish I could be at his service.

PT said...

No child ever had so much life in such a short span of time as what you provided for Sully...You guys are truly some of the great parents that I have ever known...I ache for you today and realize yet again how unfair this world is...My hope is for the new world to come when we will be reunited with our family and we will ache no more...Wish I could be there with you both today...I love you greatly...PT

Ruthie said...

This blog was sent to me by a friend and really touched my heart. I live in GA. and was happy to contribute to Sully's Playground. May God Bless.

Samantha LeBlanc said...

I just wanted to say my thought and prayers are with you and your family. I read your blog through an Austin Mama that posted your story. I think of you often and pray you will some how make it through this.

Much Love,
Samantha LeBlanc

Mish said...

I have thought of your Sully all day... May God grant you some peace..