Thursday, September 25, 2008

Found!

For our anniversary present Brad and I gave ourselves the gift of a special house cleaning - what a treat! I loved not having to scrub toilets! But, the best part of it all was walking back into our (lovely smelling) house to find my camera sitting on the table! I was so excited and so relieved. All of those pictures placed back on my table, just like that. I called to try and found out where it had been - still don't know - but I don't really care. I'm just glad it has been found!

So here is my Zane - my big three year old Zane! I am so absolutely smitten with him! Happy Birthday big boy!




6 comments:

domandkat said...

Yay!

Now where did you get that intriguing cake? That looks cool!

Beth Dye said...

Yay! I kept checking to see if you found it - so glad you did!

Beth

Traci Reynolds said...

I am so happy that you found your camera....I know with having my children how much I love having my memories on film or being able to scrapbook...I am so happy and glad your prayers were answered...

Beda said...

I am happy for you and wanted you to know that I prayed to St.Anthony. I am not a super religious person, but St. Anthony has always ALWAYS come through for me when I have lost things, and I kept checking to see if you would find your camera :) I am so glad you got it back! It may seem like a little thing but sometimes those things mean the most. A big warm hug to you and thanks for sharing those pictures too!

Red said...

Hooray!!! I'm so glad it was found and I'm going to have to keep that special house cleaning in mind for our next anniversary - what a treat! =)

amber said...

huzzah! :)