Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What to do?

So many of you care so much for us. I know you want to do something and I've heard a bunch lately "just let us know what we can do". The truth is that I don't know what to do myself let alone what to tell you to do for us. I just feel so lost...

I know how I've felt on the other end, how paralyzed with the fear of saying or doing the wrong thing. That's the other thing I hear alot: "I wish I had the perfect words to say to you." But there aren't any and I'm not expecting perfect words from anyone. Don't be afraid of me, of us, of this. If your heart tells you to do something for us, I promise I won't be upset. I think more than anything I just need people to act, to not wait for me to tell you what to do.

I do appreciate the beautiful flowers and notes and e-mails and phone calls. I can't bring myself to answer the phone just yet but your messages mean alot to me.

No comments: